Friday, April 23, 2010

MOTIVATION

I decided to join this whole blogging scene, because I'm having trouble continuing on my own. I want to be thin... no I need to be thin. I've done a pretty good job on my own so far, but recently my friends have noticed my lack of eating and have said something. They are forcing me to eat, and I can't do it anymore. I need people who will help me keep up with not eating, so if you can do this please follow my blog. If you think I'm losing weight in an "unhealthy" way, don't bother following me because I don't give a fuck what you think.

So here's my first post-
Yesterday I ate so much. I felt fucking disgusting. I had all three meals because my friends made me. All three meals, do they even know how many calories that is?! I probably ate 2,500 calories with them!! Good thing I threw up 2 of the meals when they weren't paying attention, but honestly if I had not thrown it up I would have felt miserable. I mean, I even felt horrible holding that 1 meal in. Ughhhhh, I put in so much work this week. I only ate 400 calories each day this week and then this!

Today I have a better attitude though, because I can't dwell on yesterday. My plan is to start all over, and so far I haven't eaten anything today. So it's a start. I will just keep drinking fluids and everything will be fine. Today is a new day, a new day towards skinny dreams!

1 comment:

  1. u know u can do it! i have friends like that too. they question. questions after questions, gossiping behind my back, my eating habits are their favorite subject, always watching me if i'm eating, telling me empty words like 'oh, ur not fat,' when they clearly don't mean it. don't listen to them; listen to urself - u know what u want; u know what u need.

    i started blogging 'cos i needed support too. stick to it, it helps really. keep it up! /xo

    ReplyDelete